December 17, 2014

Week 65 (10 November 2014)

This week was great, but full of goodbyes.  I got the news that I will be transferred to Livramento and be companions with Sister A~.  (Sister L~ trained her and I will be her second companion.)  It should be fun there.  I am excited for a change and new experiences. :)

We taught A~ and her grandma.  A~ is friends with L~, a recent convert and has been going to seminary with her.  We went to her house and while we were teaching the restoration her grandma showed up and said that she felt like she needed to be there.  A~ had told her about us, what we did, how she felt during the lessons and her grandma wanted to have what she had.  We invited them both to be baptized and they accepted.  A~ also went to church on Sunday!!  Wahoo!

I love being a missionary!  It is such a wonderful time to learn, to love, and to feel the joy of living the gospel to it's fullest.

Com amor,
Sister Phelps


No comments:

Post a Comment