July 7, 2014

Week 41 (26 May 2014)

Segunda´- all of my photos since the CTM were deleted because of a virus the got into my SD card... I took it to get fixed and they ran ever test that they could and revived NOTHING... I have learned my lesson. 

Terca- We were teaching our youth who are going to be baptized on the 31st of May (oh and A~ too, but she is the Elder´s investigator). As we were ending the lesson A~´s mom asked if we wanted to watch a video of when A~ was a baby. So we went into their house and SURPRISE! They had planned an early surprise party for me. They made me give a speech and I cried... They had balloons and a cake with 21 on the top. It was wonderful. :)

Quarta- All of our plans fell through, but we taught the youth again and they are progressing. They really want to learn more and are trying to help their family members come back to the church. (I have more in the letter that I sent you about last week. Sorry it will take a while to get there.)

Quinta- I AM 21! I can´t believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! We had two parties. One at Sister S~'s house (Pres of the Relief Society). She made a chocolate cake that was out of this world and the best tea that I have ever tasted. (apple with cinnamon and cloves.) After that we had a family night with a less-active member and she made us dinner (which I ate even though I was already full, and CAKE again.) It was a great day, but it is the first birthday that I wasn´t looking forward too. Growing-up stinks sometimes. Now I understand the thoughts behind Peter Pan.

Sexta- Everything fell through, but we are getting lots of member referrals and will start working with them ASAP.

Sabado- It is freeeeeeezing cold outside. Seriously. Being in the street all-day is not fun in the cold. haha. But the blessings will come. (Cold in May is super hard to get used to.)

Domingo- Well, all of our little kiddos that will get baptized on Saturday were at church and one even brought her boyfriend. It was a great day and we had a Family Home Evening with 30 people!
I love you all! Thanks for all of the support that yáll send my way. Amo voces bastante e vou continuar fazendo meu melhor no trabalho do Senhor.

Com amor,
Sister Phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment