July 8, 2014

Week 46 (30 June 2014)


I´m still enjoying being a kid... haha.

Well, this week was pretty slow. Not sure what it was, maybe the cold weather, constant rain, or the World Cup, but it was really hard for us to find people to teach. We made progress with [a sister we are teaching]. She was also a lot more open with us. Let us know how she´s feeling about all this and told us some spiritual experiences that she has had. It was a wonderful lesson. We found-out about transfers on Saturday and changes have been made. The two sisters who Sister L~ and I were living with are on their way home and finished their missions. It was sad to see them go this morning. So what happens now? I will stay in Itachere and Sister L~ will work in the Ramo Centro and take-over for the other sisters. We will both TRAIN! Yes folks, I will get to train a new little missionary and am super excited. We get to go to Santa Maria for training tomorrow and pick-up our companions Wednesday. I am super excited! (and a little scared..) but I know that the Lord will bless and help me to be a good trainer. :)  This will be a fun week! Sorry I didn't write more. I love you all and am grateful for the love an support! Oh, and have a great 4th of July!!
Com amor,
Sister Phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment